Saturday, May 29, 2021

I will record your business's on hold or phone system messages

 My name is Bill and I will record your male, English IVR, voicemail, or any phone-system message in my natural, believable American male tone.

YOU’RE a professional, let’s make sure your phone messages sound like it!

What you get:

  • Script read and performed as directed
  • Dry Voice (no music or effects)
  • High-Quality WAV file
  • On-Time (or early) Delivery

What you can add:

  • Script Proofreading
  • Commercial Rights
  • Split Files
  • Script Enhancement
  • Holiday and/or customized added version (Anniversary, special event, sales promotion)

What you will need to provide:

  • The Script
  • Direction for tone (conversational, enthusiastic, etc.) and pacing
  • Pronunciation Guide for tricky words
  • Description of the overall project

What I can record for you:

  • Voicemail
  • IVR system
  • Phone System messaging prompts
  • On Hold Message
  • Business Greeting

 

I look forward to recording your male, English IVR, voicemail, or any phone-system message for you!

Contact me here for your quote https://billblett.com/voice-over-talent/

 

Male | English | IVR system

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment